As a goal on my Life List, I have taken upon my person the challenge of reading 1,000 books. Here I will keep track of my progress on this daunting task.
I will do my best to include reviews on the books as I complete them but I might be too busy reading my next book to do that. You understand.
Also, I am only including books that have finished reading recently. That is to say, the plethora of books that I have read in the past two decades will for the most part not be included in this list. Unless I re-read them of course, which is completely possible. I solemnly swear that I will not mass read Dr. Suess or Give a Moose a _______ books to pad my reading stats, either. *crosses fingers and laughs maniacally*
1,000 Book List
- Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer (January 2014)
- The Silmarillion by J.R.R Tolkein (January 2014)
- The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver (December 2013)
- Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer (December 2013)
- The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver (Summer 2013)
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Fall 2013)
- The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver (Fall 2013)
- Modoc by Ralph Helfer (Fall 2013)
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell (Fall 2013)